Make yourself heard.
Members of the President’s Council make a resounding difference at this critical moment in the Society’s history. Annual gifts of $1,000 and more allow for bold, innovative music education programs such as camps, workshops, Harmony University and Director’s College. We need only invest where we see great promise.
“This new wave of extraordinarily talented singers we see today didn’t just appear out of nowhere. They are the product of youth outreach and education programs going back 10 years or more. Now that I see what’s possible, I’m even more motivated.” Roger Lewis
President’s Council Donors are invited to accelerate our progress toward the future by making individual gifts of $1,000 and higher, or quartet gifts of $4,000 and higher. We recognize our President’s Council members at six levels of giving.
- Chairman – a position of distinguished leadership (membership with a gift of $25,000 or more)
- Director – a commitment of unquestionable consequence (membership with a gift of $10,000 – $24,999)
- Advisor – a relationship of trust and distinction (membership with a gift of $5,000 – $9,999)
- Counselor – a resource of personal and professional experience (membership with a gift of $2,500 – $4,999)
- Partner – a statement of significance (membership with a gift of $1,000 – $2,499)
- Ensemble of Excellence – a quartet’s joint statement of support (membership with a gift of $4,000 or more)